Home > Our Products > Green VCI > VCI Powder
VCI Powder "GVP100"
• GVP100 is an eco-friendly water-soluble volatile corrosion inhibitor powder
• VCI releases anti-corrosion molecules in the vapor area forming a protective molecular layer over the metal surface
• Provides multi-metal temporary corrosion protection in air-sealed void-spaces and recessed areas
• Effective and efficient ‘dry-method’ corrosion protection in an enclosed space for up to 24 months
• 100% no nitrite and no secondary amines
• 100% water-soluble
• TRGS 615 & REACH (SVHC) compliant
• Readily biodegradable and eco-friendly VCI raw materials
• Multi-purpose temporary corrosion protection for both both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
• Powder can be removed by air-gun or rinse with water
• Little or no surface preparation is required
• Protected products can be shipped or operated without removal of powder
Options Available Upon Request
• Enhanced ferrous and non-ferrous metal corrosion protection
• Enhanced silver, copper, and brass metal corrosion protection
• Longer corrosion protection period
• Tubular structures such as pipes, vessels and turbines
• Metal parts, components, and completed assemblies during shipping and/or storage
• Equipment protection after hydrostatic testing
• Internal surface of engines, turbines, tanks, boilers, etc.
• Dry-lay up of closed circuit cooling systems
• Concrete bridge cables and/or tendons
VCI Powder Product List
VCI Powder "GVP110"
Non-water soluble VCI powder
VCI Powder "GVP120"
Anti-caking VCI powder
VCI Powder "GVP100 Micro"
Fine grind +300 mesh VCI powder
VCI Powder "GVP200"
Water-soluble VCI powder for ferrous metal corrosion protection
VCI Powder "GVP300"
Water-soluble VCI powder for boilers
VCI Powder "GVP400"
Salt water compatiable multi-purpose biodegradable VCI powder for closed loop cooling systems, scale protection, hydro-testing, and etc.
VCI Powder "GVPP"
Multi-metal corrosion protection VCI powder bulk for sachet pack
VCI Powder "GVPPGW"
Multi-metal corrosion protection VCI powder (granule type) bulk for sachet pack